Plans for building, restoring or updating a wooden Snipe – either plywood or planked hull – are available from SCIRA, 2812 Canon St., San Diego, California 92106 USA; or go to the SCIRA web site http://www.snipe.org for ordering on-line.
The following publications are available from SCIRA:
- Snipe Plan Set (plywood hull) – $20 USD
- Snipe Plan Set (planked hull, from original Snipe plans in The Rudder magazine) – $25 USD
- SCIRA Snipe Rule Book – $10 USD, or complimentary with SCIRA USA or SCIRA membership
- Building A Plywood Snipe (1960) – $20 USD
- Wooden Mast Plans (Ted Wells design) – $10 USD
The Snipe Plan Set, including full-size layout patterns for the hull, are also available from Clark Craft, 16-99 Aqua Lane, Tonawanda, New York 14150 USA; or go to the Clark Craft web site http://www.clarkcraft.com for ordering on line. Clark Craft also offers a pre-cut frame kit for Snipe, and bronze fastener kits and fiberglass/epoxy kits for Snipe.